Rosewood Associates has been operating since 2001, and is a broad based business consultancy offering a wide range of services.
Although our clients range from large multi-national corporations to small businesses, we tend to focus on the needs of small businesses in a business-to-business environment. From time to time, the smaller business needs to bring in specific skills and expertise that are not available in house, and this is the project -based service that we offer.
Find out more information about our Lead Consultant Chris Parry.
In the past 12 months, commissions undertaken by rosewoodassociates have included projects as diverse as:
- European market research study in the screenprinting industry
- Company strategy appraisal in an intellectual property business
- Planning and preparation for the sale of a privately owned business
- Technical sales training within the plastic industry
- Identification and vetting of European agents
From time to time, (whether planned or otherwise), small businesses need help; and sometimes just a fresh pair of eyes can make a difference. Even with skills in-house youdon't always have the time to devote to special projects. "rosewoodassociates can provide what you need, when you need it, and for the right amount of time to do the job successfully."